India Post Office Recruitment 2018 Apply Online for 2411 Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti, Good News for Intended Candidates who were waiting for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts in Madhya Pradesh. The Borad has officially announced for the job recruitment for Postal Circle for Gramin Dak Sevak posts in Balaghat, Bhopal, Chhatarpur, Hoshangabad, Rewa, Sagar, Shahdol, Vidisha, Guna, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Khandwa, Mandsaur, Morena, Ratlam, ID DIVISION INDORE, Sehore, Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by India Post Office from 19 Jan 2018 to 19 Feb 2018 for 2411 vacancies. In this publication we have provided all the necessary details related to the Gramin Dak Sevak Posts (GDS) Recruitment notification. Candidates can check the Details below
Gramin Dak Sevak posts Vacancy Details 2018
|Vacancy Name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|No. of Vacancies||2411|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Ratlam, Sagar, Uijain, Rewa, Chhindwara, Morena, Chhattarpur, Balaghat, Vidisha, Mandsaur, Sehore, Guna, Hoshangabad
|Salary||Rs. 2,295 – Rs. 4,245/- Per Month|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Last Date of Submission||Feb 19th, 2018|
Selection Procedure for Gramin Dak Sevak posts
- The candidate must have passed 10th standard from approved state boards by govt. approved School/ Institution.
- The Candidate passed 10th class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally or in second attempt.
Age for Gramin Dak Sevaks posts
The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on 19.01.2018
Application Fee for India Post Office Recruitment 2018
Gen/OBC -Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) for each set of five options
SC/ST- Exempted from the application fee
District wise Vacancy Details
|District||No. of Posts|
|ID Divison Indore||3|
Community wise Consolidation of Posts
|Community||No. of Posts|
Selection Procedure for Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti 2018
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
Documents Required to apply for Gramin Dak Sevaks Bharti 2018
Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number. Candidates already once registered in http://appost.in/gdsonline need not register again. The same registration number should be used for submission of application. Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’
For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data
- Father Name
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth,
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number
Any candidate will be allowed to register only one time in the portal. With this registration number he/she may apply to any of the Circles or any number of optional posts. Candidate should not attempt willful duplicate registrations since duplicate registration entitles disqualification of the registration.
Application online Submission Start Date: 19/01/2018. Application online Submission End Date: 19/02/2018.
Apply Online Form:- CLICK NOW
How to Apply for Gramin Dak Sevak post 2018
- Candidates Eligible candidates may apply online at India Post website (direct link is given below) from 19 Jan 2018 to 19 Feb 2018.
- Candidate must visit the official website
- Candidates log on to www.appost.in/gdsonline
- Click on “Registration” and fill in the details and sumit
- Click on “Apply Online” and log in with registration ID and fill in the details and submit the form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Take a print out of Online application for further use.
Candidates must check the publication to satisfy their required information about the notification. Candidates having any query must write us in our comment box we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Bookmark our page i.e Edulearner.in for latest updates about India Post Office Recruitment, Exam Pattern, Previous Year papers, Important Dates etc. Share this article on social networking websites like Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter etc. to help your friends and relatives to acknowledge about upcoming recruitment