NEET Enterance Exam Application Form, Good news for the Students who were waiting for the NEET Entrance Exam Application Form as the cbse board has made it official at cbseneet.nic.in. Application form of NEET 2018 are out Intended and eligible candidates must check the details and fill the Examination form. Complete process is online and requires one to enter details, upload photograph and signature, and pay fees. All the information filled in the form should be as per ones documents. We have provided all the necessary details related to the application form in this publication, candidates must Check all the details carefully before applying for the application form. It is equally important to submit the form before the last date in order to appear for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG) – 2018. Only those candidates who apply as per schedule can download admit card of NEET 2018 before the exam.
NEET Application Form 2018 Online Date
Well, talking about the NEET 2018 Application Form students must start preparing themselves for the competition. NEET examinations are organized by the CBSE Board every year. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test Examination Application Form for 2018 will be releasing soon in January 2018. The examination is conducted for admissions in MBBS and BDS courses. It is compulsory for students to go through this examination process and give this NEET a try. Yes, for getting admissions in UG medical/dental courses in private colleges or government, you need to get qualify in this NEET 2018 examination.
NEET Online Application Form 2018 Eligibility Guidelines
The students are requested to check all the guidelines and details before NEET 2018 Registration
- NEET exams don’t accept offline application forms
- After 2017, a new amendment of having Aadhaar card is compulsory for applying the application form.
- Before filling the application, candidates are asked to read bulletin information thoroughly.
- From January 2018 to first week of March 2018 will be the submission date for application form
- The application form is available only via one mode i.e. online process only from the official website.
- For filling the complete application forms, the candidates are required to have signature image (3 KB – 20 KB) in the and scanned images of photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) in JPG format.
- Students from J & K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are required self declaration to apply for NEET (They are opted with 15% seats from all India quota) .
The mistakes in application form can be corrected in the second week of March 2018.
CBSE NEET 2018 UG Eligibility Criteria
A candidate is strongly advised to check his/her eligibility before applying. Since there have been some changes in the entrance test, candidates must go through the criteria carefully. You will have to satisfy 3 standards initially.
Minimum Age: Individual must be at least 17 years old as on or before 31st December of 2018.
Maximum Age: Individua must be less than 25 years (for unreserved candidates) and 30 years (for SC, ST, OBC)
NEET Exam 2018 Application Fees
The payment for the application fees will be done via online mode only. Yes, you definitely have options in online payment but there is no facility for offline payment. Via online mode you can pay the fees through credit or debit card. The third one goes with Net banking/UPI or E-wallet. Let me share you will processing for online payment you need to pay service charge with it. Sharing you NEET exam 2018 payment fees details:
GEN/OBC: Rs 1400
SC/ST/PH: Rs 750
NEET Application Form Start Date 2018
Here we are providing the tentative dates of NEET application form:
|Availability of application form||Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply||Mar 2018|
|Date of exam||06 May 2018|
How to Apply NEET 2018 Application Form Official website
- Visit official website of NEET UG www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Locate and click the link to apply online under online services.
- Register by filling in basic details (name, names of parents, category, DOB, Aadhaar number, gender, nationality, email ID, mobile number).
- Enter all details asked in the application form of NEET 2018. This includes personal details, educational details, communication details, test center preferences and other examination preferences details. Also upload photograph and signature in specified dimensions.
- Registration details including registration ID and password will be generated. Visit cbseneet.nic.in again and login.
- Login and upload photograph and signature.
- Depending upon category, pay application fee.
- Submit form (online) and print confirmation page.
- Submit NEET Application Form 2018.
- Print confirmation page generated after successful form submission.
- Screenshots for applying for NEET 2018 is to be updated as soon as the form is available
Thanks for Visiting our website and Bookmark our webpage i.e. Edulearner.in for latest updates about NEET 2018 Time Table 2018 Exam Pattern, Previous Year papers, Important Dates etc.