UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Application Form 2018, Good news for the candidates who were waiting for their UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Application Form as the Board has finally decided the official date. Candidates can check all the necessary details in this publication of our, as we are providing the Related detils of the UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Application Form. UPSEE AKTU/UPTU Application Form 2018 has been released from 23rd January 2018. Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) administers Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination for granting admission to UG and PG courses. It is formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). UPSEE is also famous with the name of AKTU/UPTU.Through this exam, students are admitted to first year of B.Tech/ B.Arch/ B.Pharm/ and various other courses. Candidates desiring to get admission in the affiliated colleges of AKTU have to fill the application form.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Under the University Act, ‘Technical Education’ includes programmes of education, research and training in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Town Planning, Pharmacy, Applied Arts & Crafts and such other programmes and areas that the central Government may in consultation with All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) by notification in Gazette declare. UPSEE provides entry to the first year Courses of B.Tech, B.Arch. B.Pharm. BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM and second year of B.Pharma., B. Tech. and MCA programs.
UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU 2018 Exam Dates
The official exam dates of UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU 2018 have been released on 13th December 2018. All the aspiring candidates can check the official dates from the below table:
|University Name||Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Online application form||23rd Jan 2018|
|Last date for online application form||15th March 2018|
|Issue of admit card||20th April 2018|
|Date of entrance examination||29th April 2018|
|PG Courses||5th & 6th May 2018|
|Result declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling commences from||25th June 2018|
The application fee of UPSEE AKTU/UPTU 2018 is as following
Gen/OBC Category – Rs.1300
Female/SC/ST/PwD Category – Rs. 650
The payment can be made using credit card/debit card or Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Examination Form 2018
Candidates can find the AKTU/UPTU 2018 eligibility criteria for each programme in the below table or they can visit the official website. The eligibility for admission in first year academic courses and for second year courses are given below.
For Admission to 1st Year UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Courses
12th/Intermediate examination must be passed in agriculture stream.Agriculture Stream The qualifying examination should be passed with not less than 45% marks in aggregate of 3 subjects. (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates).Graduation should be done by securing minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST category).
|Courses||Qualifying Examination||Any one of the following subjects||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or its equivalent with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects.||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject||45% marks in aggregate of 3 subjects. (40% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates).|
|B.Tech||12th/Intermediate examination passed with Physics & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subjects.||Chemistry/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Pharm||12th/Intermediate examination passed with physics and chemistry (compulsory subjects).||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/Biology/Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering)|
|B.Arch||12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics.||Chemistry/Computer Science/Biology/Engineering Drawing /Technical Vocational subject||Minimum 50% aggregate marks.|
|MBA/MCA||Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.||Candidates applying for MCA should have studied Mathematics either at graduation or at 12th level.|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM||12th/Intermediate examination passed in any stream.||Any Stream||45% aggregate marks in 12th (40% marks in case of SC/ST category candidates).|
For Admission in 2nd Year UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Courses
|Course||Qualifying Examination||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech (LE)||Must passed 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2.||45% marks (40 marks for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying examination.|
|B.Pharm (LE)||Diploma in Pharmacy|
|MCA (LE)||Must have BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution.||Minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.|
UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU Exam Pattern 2018
Candidates who are going to appear the UPSEE AKTU/ UPTU examination may check details about entrance exam pattern from this section
- of Papers: Entrance exam will be held a total of 11 papers.
- Mode: The examination mode for Paper-1, Paper-2, Paper-3 and Paper-4 will be OMR based and for the remaining 7 papers, the examination will be conducted in online mode.
- of Questions: Paper-1, 2, 3 will contain 150 questions; Paper-5, 6, 7, 8 will contain 75 questions and Paper-9, 10 and 11 will have total 100 questions each. Paper-4 will have 50 questions each of Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity with a total of 100 questions and 2 questions from Drawing Aptitude.
- Type of Questions: All the papers are of objective type (except Drawing Aptitude Test [(Part-B of paper-4)]. In objective type questions, four options will be provided, out of which only one option is correct.
- Subjects: Each paper will be asked from different subjects depending upon the course.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the examination will be 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No provision of negative marking in entrance exam.
How to Apply for UPSEE AKTU/UPTU Application Form 2018
- UPSEE AKTU/UPTU 2018 application form has been released through online mode only.
- Eligible Candidates can fill the application form from the official website https://upsee.nic.in/
- The link to apply online has been provided from 23rd January 2018
- The closing date for submission of application form will be 15th March 2018
- Application form would be considered completed after the successful submission of application fee
- All the applicants should also keep ready the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Before clicking on “final submit”, candidates are advised to verify all the filled details
- The university may also provide the correction facility in the application form
- Once the application fee is submitted, take the printout of “confirmation page” and keep it safe for further references. The confirmation page also contains your application number.