VIT Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018, The Educational Board of VIT University has released VITEEE 2018 exam pattern & Syllabus for all candidates. All those candidates who were waiting for the VIT Exam Pattern & Syllabus can check this publication to get more refined details about their coming exams. Information regarding the entrance examination and the syllabus is given in this publication. Through the VITEEE 2018 VIT Exam Pattern & Syllabus, the candidates will be able to know more details regarding the mode of exam, duration, sections, total number of questions, marking scheme and more. VITEEE 2018 will be held from April 4 to April 15 and it is an online examination.
Candidates appearing in VITEEE 2018 entrance examination can check the syllabus in our publication for better and effective preparation. Candidates can save our page as bookmark for latest updates related to all the exams and recruitment notifications. Our team is putting all efforts to provide you with all the necessary and exact data for better outcome. Candidate having any queries can write us in our comment box, we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Important Dates of VIT 2018 Examination
|1||Slot Booking of VIT 2018||last week of March 2018|
|2||VITEEE 2018 Admit Card||last week of March 2018|
|3||VITEEE 2018 Examination||April 4-15, 2018|
|4||Announcement of Result||Last week of April 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
The detailed exam pattern of VITEEE 2018 is given below for all candidates to check. It is important for all candidates to check the details about the examination before starting off their preparation process. . The examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes long and will have multiple choice questions. The questions will be created from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. A total number of 125 questions will be present in VITEEE 2018 examination.
VITEEE Exam Formate 2018
|1||Mode of Examination||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|2||Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|3||Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|5||Total Number of Questions||125 Questions|
|6||Total Marks||125 Marks|
|7||Marking Scheme||1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer|
|8||Negative Marking||There will no negative marking|
VIT Section wise Scoring
|S.No||Sections||Number of Questions||Total Marks for Each Section|
VITEEE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of VITEEE 2018 consists of those subjects and topics which are likely to be included as questions in the entrance examination. By checking the VITEEE 2018 syllabus, the candidates will be able to know what is to be studied. Relevant topics from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology has to be studied as the questions for the exam will be created from those subjects. If the candidates are well aware about the syllabus, then they can schedule their preparation process accordingly.
VIT Practice Sample Papers 2018
The sample papers of VITEEE 2018 are helpful in preparing the candidates for the upcoming examination. Information about the pattern of the exam, type of questions asked, marking scheme and more can be obtained by solving VITEEE 2018 sample papers. Since the candidates will get only 2 hours and 30 minutes to complete the entire examination, the candidates will also be able to work on their time management by attempting the sample papers. It is highly recommended to all candidates preparing for VITEEE 2018 to solve the sample papers.
Books to refer For VITEEE Examination 2018
|1||Physics||· Arihant Series – DC Pandey
· Concepts of Physics (both volumes) – HC Verma
· MCQ Question Bank by D. Mukherjee
|2||Chemistry||· Inorganic Chemistry – NCERT Text Book
· Organic Chemistry Khan Academy Videos
|3||Mathematics||· Arihant Series – DR. SK Goyal
· Arihant Past Year AIEEE Papers
· VITEEE Solve Papers and Mock Tests from Arihant
· Objective Mathematics Part 1 and Part 2 (NCERT difficulty) by RD Sharma
Important Instructions for VITEEE 2018
Candidates can follow the below instructions for the VIT Examination
How to Login
- On the allotted computer, candidate’s need to fill the details.
- At the scheduled time (usually 10 minutes before the exam), candidates have to enter ‘Username’ as instructed in Hall Ticket
- After entering Username and Password click on “Sign In” button
- Read instructions carefully as they will provide all the exam related information.
- Click on “I am ready to begin” button
- To save your answer, you MUST click on the Save & Next button, otherwise it will not be saved
- In case, you want to mark the question for review, click on the Mark for Review & Next button. If a question is marked for Review, that answer will be considered in the evaluation.
- Submit button will be not being available till the completion of the exam time. System will automatically submit your answers after Exam Closure time.
- Exam summary will be displayed on the screen with Subject Name, Number of questions, Answered, Not Answered, Marked for Review, and Not Visited.
- Please confirm by clicking ‘Yes’ button
- The countdown timer will start ticking down after you click the button “I am ready to begin”.
- The countdown timer in the top right corner of computer screen will display the remaining time available to complete the examination.
- When the timer reaches zero, the examination will end by itself. There will be no need to end or submit your examination.
- Sections in this question paper will be displayed on the top bar of the screen.
- Questions in each section can be viewed by clicking on the name of the section.
- The section, candidate is currently attempting is highlighted.
- Candidate can change the section by clicking on the respective section name, anytime within the exam.
We have provided all the data related to www.vit.ac.in Exam pattern & Syllabus candidates can check the publication for better details, candidates having any query can write us in our comment box we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Bookmark our page i.e Edulearner.in for latest updates about VITEEE Exam Pattern, Previous Year papers, Important Dates etc. Share this article on social networking websites like Google Plus, Facebook, and Twitter etc. to help your friends and relatives to acknowledge about upcoming recruitment