VITEEE Application Form 2018: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Important Dates, Good news for all those desired candidates who were waiting for VITEEE Application Form 2018 as the Board has officially announced the exam date. In this Publication we will be providing you all the necessary details related to the VITEEE Application Form 2018. The Examination Form has been released on 1st November 2017. The VIT University is the main authority which organizes a university level entrance examination. This examination is known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination VITEEE. Through this exam, students will get admission into four year B.Tech Programme in the Chennai & Vellore campus of the VIT University. This exam will be organized in 118 cities of India. Mode of exam is Online.
The University gives you multiple reasons to be a part of it. Students who qualify VITEEE will be endowed with all its benefits. NAAC has re-accredited VIT University with an ‘A’ grade. A 360-acre eco-friendly campus with over 50.83 lakh sq.ft. built-up space at Vellore. 170-acre eco-friendly second campus at Chennai. Over 24,000 students, with nearly 1/3rd of them women. Students from 50 countries as well as from every state in India. Over 1400 faculty and 1413 staff. VIT has been accredited by TCS, Wipro and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements. Entered the Limca Book of Records for Campus Recruitment
Important Dates for VITEEE Application Form 2018
|Name of University||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Application Form Availability||1st Nov 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||28th Feb 2018|
|Last date to edit the online application||28th Feb 2018|
|Date of Exam||4th – 15th April 2018|
VIT Application Form 2018 Apply Online
The application form details are mentioned here:
Offline Application form can be provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
Candidates can get the application form 1st Nov 2017.
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
In online application, candidates have to upload the scanned images
- Photograph (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm)
- Signature (Size: 10kb-200kb, Dimensions: 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm). The images should be in JPG/JPEG Format.
- Candidates also have to submit the hard copy of the Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates keep the printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: In case, candidates pay the fee through DD, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application form. The application will be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Eligibility Criteria For VIT Online Form 2018
Before applying for the examination, candidates can check the given eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification foe VITEEE Application Form 2018
- Candidates have to qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must pass their qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates have to score 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
Age Criteria For VIT Online Form 2018
Age Limit: Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1996 are eligible.
Application Fee for VITEEE Application Form 2018
The Application fee of OMR Application form is Rs. 1200 & Online Application Form Rs. 1150. Candidates can submit the fee through internet banking facility (Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card) or DD mode. The fee is non-refundable.
Exam Pattern for VITEEE 2018 Application Form
The exam pattern is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode
- Language: The question paper will be in English Language.
- Question Paper: The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions
- No. of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of this exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. The exam will be organized 3 sessions per day (Session I – 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM), Session II – 12:30 PM to 3:00 PM) & Session III – 4:00 PM to 6:30 PM).
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
- Negative Marking: There will be no process of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of Questions|
How to Apply for VITEEE Application Form 2018
Candidates can access the online application form by visiting the official website of VIT University. VITEEE Application Form 2018 must be filled and submitted on the website only. Online Registration includes steps as mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of VIT www.vit.ac.in
- Confirm password through email Id and password
- Fill-up VIT 2018 application form
- Select payment mode
- Download the application form in pdf format
VITEEE Application Form 2018:- CLICK NOW
We have provided all the necessary details related to the VITEEE Application Form 2018, candidates can visit the official website for more details if the have any query or they can write us in our comment box, we will try to resolve the issue as soon as possible.