UGC NET Notification 2018, CBSE NET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, How to apply NET Registration Form, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Age Relaxation, CBSE UGC NET Application Form Selection Procedure, How to Apply for CBSE UGC NET Application Form Notification 2018
UGC NET Notification 2018 Online Application Form : – NET (National Eligibility Test) directed by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) on the basis of UGC (University Grants Commission) in an offline procedure of examination of the CBSE UGC NET. It is held 1 time in a year to test the eligibility of Indian students for Junior Research Fellowship and for the AP (Assistant Professor) or for both. JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) awardees will be capable to have the research in his/her PG subject.
All candidates keep ready their Aadhaar Card because it will be required or mandatory to have by all an individual for making online application form. As the CBSE UGC NET Application Form Notification 2018, With the UGC NET Score candidates shall also able to apply for Assistant Professor post in the colleges or universities of India.
CBSE UGC NET Application Form 2018 Notification, Exam Date
Good news for all those intended candidates who were waiting for CBSE UGC NET Application Form Notification 2018 as the board has finally made it official about the recruitment process under CBSE UGC NET. In this Publication we will provide all the necessary details related to the Recruitment Notification. Candidates can check all the given details about CBSE UGC NET Application Form Notification 2018 before applying for the exam. Save our page as bookmark to be in touch with the latest notification.
Important Dates of CBSE UGC NET Exam
|CBSE Official Notification Release From||1st February, 2018|
|Online application form begin||6th March, 2018|
|Submit the form Last date||5th April, 2018|
|Fee submission Last date||6th April 2018|
|Application form Corrections||March 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Examination Date||8th July, 2018|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Procedure
- The eligible candidates can fill their application form before satisfying with the eligibility criteria which we have mentioned below.
- The Application form would be most likely to be released in the month of April 2018 (Anticipated).
- Those applications will be submitted after the last date it will be not accepted.
- The process of filling application will be contain only 4 steps that is provide details about candidates, upload photograph & signature with in required specification, payment of requisite fees and last is take a printout of the confirmation page for future requirement.
- Candidates no need to send the hard-copy of the confirmation page to the authority.
- Those candidates who have fill incorrect details they will be able to correct them, the authority will also provide limited time for Application form correction.
UGC NET Application Fee
The application fee of UGC NET exam 2018 will be different for all categories. Once the application fee paid, it is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. The application fee can be paid through credit/ debit card or e-Challan. Candidates paying through e-Challan have to make the cash payment in Syndicate/ Canara/ ICICI/ HDFC bank. The category-wise fee details are given as follows
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 150/-|
How to Pay for CBSE UGC NET Application Fee
You can use your debit card / credit card or by generating e-challan. Those students who have opt the e-challan method they have to deposit the same at Canara Bank/Syndicate Bank/HDFC Bank or ICICI Bank with Cash. The fee must be deposited before the due date.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Here’s check all details of CBSE UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Educational Qualifying for CBSE UGC NET
Students must have the Master’s degree or equivalent from UGC recognized Universities/Institutions.
The qualifying exam has to be passed in Humanities (including languages) and Social Science, Computer Science & Applications and Electronic Science.
Students should have scored 55% marks and 50% marks for reserved category students.
There is a 5% of relaxation for Ph.D degree holders in aggregate marks. Such students should have a Master’s degree examination shall be completed by 19th September 1991.
Age Limit for UGC NET 2018 Examination
Junior Research Fellowship: If you are going to appear in UGC NET Exam 2018 for Junior Research Fellowship, then your age should not more than 30 years as on 1st July 2018. 5 years of age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC/PWD.
Assistant Professor: Candidates who are going to appear in UGC NET 2018 examination for Assistant professor then they can apply at any age because there is no upper age limit for Assistant Professor.
Exam Paper Language: Candidate will be able to get the paper on their suitable language from either English or Hindi, which is filled by candidates while filling online application form.
Duration: There’s in the 1st Paper 60 Minutes will be provided whereas in the 2nd Paper 75 Minutes provided for completion the test.
Marking: 2 marks would be provided for every correct answer.
Marking: There is no provision for negative marking in CBSE UGC NET.
|Paper||Number of Questions
|Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1st||50 questions||100||1 Hrs. (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)|
|2nd||100 questions||200||2 Hrs. (11 AM to 1 PM)|
How to apply CBSE UGC NET Registration Form 2018
- Students must log in to the official website www.cbsenet.nic.in
- The students have to appear whether he/she want to register and apply only for AP (Assistant Professor) or for both Assistant Professor as well as JRF.
- Aspirants have to publish their latest digital/scanned signature and photo.
- The students have to fill all the common required personal info in the applications. He/she also have to pay fee by online method or offline method by e-Challan.
Thanks to visiting UGC NET Notification 2018, CBSE NET Online Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, How to apply NET Registration Form. Share this post if it is helpful for you.