RPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus 2018 Latest Rajasthan PSC AEN Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern 2018, Download RPSC AE Prelims & Mains Syllabus for Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering Subject Wise Exam Pattern pdf, RPSC AE Civil EE ME Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Years Question Paper, Model Paper, Sample Paper pdf
RPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus 2018: – The Rajasthan public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a news recruitment notification regarding to the Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical and mechanical). The official department has released the 916 jobs for the Assistant Engineer in the Water Resources Department, Department of Public Health Engineering, Panchayat Raj Department and Public Works Department. The RPSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2018 Process has closed on the 29th May 2018.
Many thousands of candidates have applied for the RPSC Assistant Engineer Bharti Form 2018, now those are searching the RPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Syllabus 2018 Latest AEN Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the RPSC AE Prelims & Mains Exam Pattern pdf 2018 on the official portal. You can download the RPSC Asst Engineer Civil Mechanical Electrical Engineer Syllabus from the given below link.
Download RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018 for Civil, Electrical, Mechanical
Good news for those candidates who are searching the RPSC AE Syllabus 2018 for the Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering. The RPSC AE Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 has released now. Eligible readers can check the RPSC Assistant Engineer Pre & Mains Syllabus pdf 2018 in Hindi. You can download the Rajasthan AE Syllabus 2018 for both Prelims & Mains Exam for the Civil, ME, Electrical for free of cost. Candidates can download the RPSC Asst Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Syllabus along with Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engtineer Exam Pattern. Here you can also download the RPSC AE Civil, ME, Electrical Previous years Solved Question Paper along with the Model Paper.
Latest update on 9th June
Last Date for applying online for RPSC Assistant Engineer Post is extend. Now candidates can apply up to 14th June. For more information about bookmark our page.
rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AEN Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 Download pdf
Attention Candidates, If you want to qualified the Rajasthan PSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Written Test, you must have a hard preparation with appropriate syllabus & exam Pattern. Here, our team is providing the rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in AEN Prelims & Mains Exam Syllabus 2018 which will help the eligible candidates to have a proper preparation for RPSC Asst Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Examination. Along with RPSC AEN Prelims & Mains Syllabus pdf, candidates can also find the RPSC Assistant Engineer (AEN) Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Old Solved Question Papers to be perfect in the required topics for the exam. You can also check the RPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card/ Call Letter 2018.
RPSC AE Prelims Exam Pattern 2018 Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering
|Section Name||Names of the Subject||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|Section – A||General Knowledge (GK) & General Science (GS)||200||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Section – B||Civil||200||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Mechanical||200||2 hours (120 minutes)|
|Electrical||200||2 hours (120 minutes)|
Check RPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Mains Exam Pattern/ Scheme 2018
|Paper||Names of the Subject||Overall Marks||Test Duration|
|Paper 1||General Hindi||100||3 Hours|
|Paper 2||Social aspects of engineering||100||3 Hours|
|Paper 3||optional subject (Civil, Mechanical, electrical, engineering)||200||3 Hours|
|Paper 4||3 Hours|
RPSC AEN Subject Wise Syllabus 2018 Latest RPSC AE Exam Pattern
|Recruiter Name||Rajasthan public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer|
|Jobs in||Water Resources Department, Department of Public Health Engineering, Panchayat Raj Department and Public Works Department|
|Category||RPSC AEN Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 for Prelims & Mains Exam|
|Official Web portal||rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Online Applications Start from||30 April 2018|
|Last Date||29 May 2018|
|Admit Card||Release soon|
|Exam Date||Publish Soon|
RPSC Assistant Engineer Civil, Electrical, Mechanical Syllabus Subject Wise
General Knowledge and General Science for RPSC AEN Exam
- Socio-economic life and organisation.
- Freedom movement and political awakening.
- Political integration.
- Environment & pollution.
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan – its Geography, Economy and culture.
- Current affairs: – Current events of State, National and International importance.
- Major monuments and literary works.
- The medieval background.
- electronics tele-communications.
- Major irrigation and River Valley Projects.
- Dialects and Literature.
- Music, Dance & theatre.
- Religious beliefs, cults, saints, poets, Warrior-saints, Lok Devtas & Lok Deviyan.
- Mineral based industries.
- Tourism Development in Rajasthan.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Ecology and wildlife of India.
- Rajasthan’s Physiography.
- Natural resources of Rajasthan.
- Fairs and Festivals, Customs, Dresses, Ornaments with special reference to Folk & tribal aspects thereof.
- Land Marks in the political and cultural history of India.
- General Science.
- Satellites and elements of computers.
- research labs including CSIR managed national labs and institutes, etc.
- Economic Developments with special reference to Rajasthan.
- History & Culture of Rajasthan.
- Games & Sports at State, National and International levels.
- Agriculture based Industries.
www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus for Civil Engineering Exam
- Engineering Materials & Construction Technology.
- Planning and orientation of buildings.
- Computations of areas and volumes.
- Soil/ Geotechnical Engineering.
- Compaction and consolidation of soil.
- Shear Stress, Influence lines.
- Plane and space frames.
- Steel Structures.
- Gusseted and slab base foundations
- An economic span of bridges.
- Design of slabs spanning in two directions and T-beam slabs.
- Traversing and Traverse Adjustment.
- Chain and Compass surveying; Leveling.
- Trigonometrical and Triangulation survey.
- Doors and Windows.
- Requirements for fire protection.
- Ventilation and air conditioning and acoustics.
- Stones, Bricks, timber, Lime, Cement, Mortar, Plain and reinforced Cement Concrete, Bitumen, Asphalt.
- Hydrology of floods and drought reservoirs and dams.
- Fluid Mechanics Including Hydrology And Irrigation.
- Classification of soil as per I.S. code.
- Soil permeability and its determination in the laboratory and field.
- Plate load test and standard penetration test.
- Stability of simple slopes.
- Structural Mechanics.
- Theory of simple bending.
- Bending moment and shear force diagrams for cantilever.
- House drainage system Distribution network with all the ancillaries
- Public Health Engineering.
- Highway And Bridges.
- Reinforcement in overhead and underground water tanks.
- Design of simple RCC cantilever and counterfort retaining walls.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Engineering hydrology.
- Hydraulic pressure at a point and its measurement.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus of Rajasthan PSC
- Transient response: Transient analysis of RL, RC and RLC circuits
- Electrical Machines.
- Three-phase induction motors.
- Magnetostatics and magnetic fields.
- Electromagnetic wave equations.
- Electrical Materials.
- Phenomenon of polarization
- Electrical and electronic behaviour of materials.
- Applications of magnetic, conducting, dielectric and insulating materials.
- Electrical Measurement and Instrumentation.
- Electrical Circuits.
- Network theorems.
- Network Functions.
- Fourier series, Laplace transforms and their applications.
- Three phase balanced and unbalanced networks.
- Field Theory.
- Electrostatic and Magnetostatics.
- Electrostatics and electrical fields.
- Control System.
- Power systems.
- General principles of measurement.
- Measuring Instrument.
- Digital measurements.
- Electronics and Communication.
- Digital Electronics.
Agricultural Engineering syllabus for RPSC AE Exam
- Linear Measurements.
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Design of gully control measures including permanent structures.
- Design of irrigation methods.
- Farm electrification and rural housing.
- Grains storage structures and their design requirement.
- Rural Housing.
- Renewable Energy.
- Solar Radiation.
- Surveying, Leveling and Land Development.
- Farm Power and Machinery.
- Classification of Internal combustion (IC) engines terminology.
- Agricultural Processing.
Further information regarding the RPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2018, you should visit the official link of the Rajasthan PSC. Here we also provide the RPSC Asst Engineer Exam Date, Admit Card/ Call letter, Result, Cut off.